Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Strange...

Weight: 145.2

.... Yeah, that's a bit scary that it's gone down so much within a couple of days. I kind of feel like it's not entirely true. I don't know how, I just don't think that's my real weight.. It'll go up tomorrow, this is just a fluke. I mean, okay, my diet has been really low lately, but I swear, it's un intentional. I'm just not hungry. When I do eat, I get full really quick. I don´t know! It's weird... I actually tried to eat more oatmeal for breakfast, and I couldn't finish it, because it was starting to make me feel sick from being so full. So.. I don't know.

In other news, I love sunglasses. It's finally nice enough and bright enough to wear them appropriately. And I love them for a number of reason, like they protect my eyes from the sun, allow me to see, look pretty stylin', but most of all I love them because I can watch people without seeming like a creeper. Lol, being an artist type, I love looking at people. I love examining the different curves and angles people's bodies make, how their clothes effect this shapes and line, and how well I can imagine what they're natural bodies look like (Not in a pervy way! I swear!). I guess Figure Drawing has tainted me, lol. I just find people fascinating, and I love that I can observe them all I want with sunglasses without making them feel uncomfortable. Because I really don't want to make people uncomfortable with my constant staring, but I just can't help myself.

NSV(non-scale victory) today! I bought a pair of pink jeans a little over a month ago that I intentionally bought a bit too small as "goal pants". I mean, I could get them on, but I was muffin topping and they were uncomfortable... Well, I'm wearing them to school today, and there's plenty of comfy room! Whoohoo! I mean, okay they're not baggy, yet (Thank goodness), but it's nice that I can finally wear them comfortably. To celebrate, I took a picture! yay!


Doesn't really look like I've lost much.. my thighs are still huge and my waist is still really thick, but progress is progress, and I shouldn't dismiss how far I've come.

I also wanted to share my means of recording my predicted weight loss, tracking my actual weight loss, and setting up daily goals.


I use Google Docs' Excel so I can view/update it on any computer as well as my phone. I'm trying to watch less TV, so I'm restricting my shows to the weekend only if I'm equal to or less than the weight I've predicted for my self by that time. My daily rewards are chapters from a comic book that I love. Lastly, my big, money spending reward (ex. fancy headphones) comes when I can stay under my GW until the day indicated. I think it's helpful as a reminder and a motivator to keep it up. 

Hope all is well, Stay Strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment